Friday, October 12, 2007

My Mornings







It is autumn now, and the leaves have turned a hot orange. I wake up in the mornings around 6:30, the conditions are perfect: a fog lovingly lays itself upon the city and I walk with the sun, up many steps to the Marienburg fortress. Everything is mysterious and thought-provoking in the fog. Some of my best moments are during this time. Slowly German words are coming to me.....Slowly, a good amount is understood, but I can barely speak a word - however people tell me that my accent is excellent. Here are a few pictures of my mornings...I'll be posting my paintings in a short while. I have never felt so creative in my life.

2 comments:

KL said...

Hey Dude! I got my Fuze $500 this week - did you get yours? Maybe have your family deposit it for you so you can have another hefeweisen or some appelcorn...

Cam said...

Beautiful, Jess!