Monday, December 21, 2009

BAZAAR BIZARRE

What's it like to take a walk through the inside of Etsy? A friend informed me about this event the day it was happening.. Thought it would be a good place to take a visiting mom and brother in Golden Gate Park. I love how big cities can turn the ordinary into the remarkable - such as this seemingly ordinary Craft Fair with a DJ playing triphop & electronica and featuring inspiring crafts from up and coming artists -many of whom are also etsy sellers consequently. The Space was quite large with a bigger turnout than I would expect for a craft show. There are alot of clever artists out there! Here are some examples of my favorites from the show, I'm a sucker for letterpress and typography. Thanks Karen for the heads up!
Also check out my new friend Willo's site (who was a vendor at this event) - for her most excellent merchandise: Willo Toons















No comments: