Sunday, January 20, 2013

Rosenheim Day 1

Today I decided to get lost by foot and explore Rosenheim.  My brother says "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing" So I packed myself up and stayed warm for a few hours outside.  It's sunday, so there were no shops open at the time I walked, but there was the sound of church bells ringing.  There are two rivers that you can walk next to.  Many car dealerships, the town I got to had hotels and shops, restaurants and bars.  There were handfuls of people here and there walking like me. I've seen alot of Audi, VW, BMW, Citroen and Smarts today.  All in Black, Silver or Navy blue. Everything is in Helvetica here.  Noticeably.  When I walk, I get a lot of nice smiles and people saying "hallo!" and "Morgan!" 
Part of the breakfast Buffet - starting from the right we have nice dark bread, cake, vegetables, lox, cheeses, sliced meats, different olives/feta, crackers, jams, three different styles of eggs, fruits

Here was my simple breakfast.. Look at the china!

At the far end, there is an espresso machine, then different types of yogurt, different toppings for the yogurt like flax seeds, dried fruits and nuts, granolas, cereals. There is tea

The breakfast room

Yogurt area
















View from the breakfast room







Tea with milk for Mom!

No comments: