Friday, January 18, 2013

My arrival

It's official! I've travelled all the way to Rosenheim Germany, which is about 45 minutes away from Munich by Train. It is a small quiet town.  I have to say that my first impressions are that European services just really makes a point to be well polished and incredible.  My flight with Lufthansa was amazing to say the least - Economy class was the same as business class on other airlines I have been on (maybe not legroom wise, but definitely service wise).  They did not leave us alone - I was never bored, there was always someone very very nice and good looking coming down the aisle offering me tea or a hot towel or dinner or breakfast or water.  There were touch screens at every seat with all kinds of movies and television from different countries with English subtitles.  I arrived to my Hotel, brain not really working anymore.  It is absolutely GORGEOUS.  It's a renewed fortress from the 1500s and they really capitalize on that idea.  My room has a 4-post bed with canopy, there is mood lighting and heated floors.. Badet. Wifi. Can it get better? (The only thing I wish is that I could share it with a friend or relative.. It's really very special)

They delivered me Tiramisu in the night as a gift from the hotel.

The restaurant in the Hotel is beautiful too, there are little cutouts and hand-carved wood in the walls.  This is the "fitness salad" 


View from my room window

If you turn your head, you'll see the front desk offers me Millet, Spelt, Cherry stone or down pillows at my request. 
My unbelievable bed.  I took an 8-hour nap after I arrived.

No comments: